2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spicy Sizzling Rib Eye Recipe
Firehousechilli hot idea for a peppery dry rub, which is spruced up with some Trinidad Scorpion chili powder and Ghost Chili Flakes for a fiery kick. This adds dimensions of flavor and actually improve the taste of a great cut of meat.
• 3/4 tablespoon Trinidad Scorpion chili powder
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed Ghost Chili pepper flakes
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 garlic clove, minced, or use dried garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon canola oil
• 2 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 1 1/2 inches thick
Cooking Time: 16 min
1. Mix together the Trinidad Scorpion chili powder, black pepper, paprika, Ghost Chili pepper flakes, salt, and garlic.
2. Rub the steaks with the canola oil. Then rub in about 1 teaspoon of the dry rub on each. Set aside at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare a grill .Have your grill very Hot. Cook the steaks for about 8 minutes a side for medium. Let them rest for about 5 minutes before diving in.
You can top with fresh sage and blue cheese
Free PDF Chili Recipes
Hottest Chili Peppers in the world recipes.
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Firehousechilli- Spicy Seasonings
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powder are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!