2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
World's Hottest Chili Peppers Best Recipes
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Trinidad Scorpion Crispy Fish
Trinidad Scorpion Crispy Fish is an easy to follow recipe with a guarantee of a crispy skin. Serve with freshly cut lime and a fresh garden salad.
1 egg white
1 Tbls. Water
1 Teaspoon of Trinidad Scorpion Powder
3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
1 1/2 lbs. white fish fillets
2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
1/8 tsp. lemon pepper
2 Tbls. melted butter
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. In a small bowl, beat the egg white with water; set aside.
2. Place crumbs in a shallow dish; set aside.
3. Rinse fish and pat dry; dip fish in egg mixture then roll in crumbs.
4. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and lemon pepper, then drizzle the butter over the fillets.
5. Bake in a 400 degree oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Works well with all white fish
Firehousechilli- Fiery Foods
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powder are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!