2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
World's Hottest Chili Peppers Best Recipes
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Butch T Asian Chili Chicken with Peanut Butter Sauce Recipe
If you're looking for a change of pace from beef, this Butch T chili recipe is a sweet tasting alternative with a spicy flair.
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 Trinidad Scorpion dried Butch T pepper, diced
• 3 tablespoons peanut butter
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 4 ounces fettuccini noodles, or serve with rice
• black pepper to taste
• oil spray
1. Slice the chicken into thin slices and season to taste with pepper.
2. Sear chicken in a lightly oiled pan about 3-4 minutes per side.
3. Add Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper and stir.
4. Add chicken broth and peanut butter. Mix well.
5. Reduce heat and simmer on low about 15 minutes to allow sauce to reduce and chicken to absorb the flavor.
Serve over fettucini ,or rice (cooked as directed)
Fiery Food Blends
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powder are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!