World's Hottest Chili Peppers Best Recipes
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Ghost Chili/ Bhut Jolokia Thai Chicken Chili Satay
Fall in love with this succulent genuine Thai chili recipe. The ultimate taste sensation. Handed down from generations of Thai familys.
8-12 skinless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
1 package wooden skewers
1/4 cup minced lemongrass fresh or frozen
2 shallots OR 1 small onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic
2-3 tsp. Ghost Chili pepper powder, to taste
1 thumb-size piece galangal OR ginger, thinly sliced
1 tsp. minced fresh turmeric OR 1/2 tsp. dried turmeric
2 Tbsp. ground coriander
2 tsp. cumin
3 Tbsp. dark soy sauce (available at Asian food stores)
4 Tbsp. fish sauce
5-6 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water while you prepare the meat (to prevent burning).
2. Cut chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl.
3. Place all marinade ingredients in a food processor or chopper. Process well.
4. Taste-test the marinade - you will taste sweet, spicy, and salty. The strongest tastes should be SWEET and SALTY in order for the finished satay to taste its best. Add more sugar or more fish sauce (in place of salt) to adjust the taste.
5. Pour the marinade over the meat and stir well to combine. Allow at least 1 hour for marinating, or longer (up to 24 hours).
6. When ready to cook, thread meat onto the skewers.
7. Grill the satay on your BBQ, basting the first time you time it with a little of the leftover marinade from the bottom of the bowl. Heating element and turn the meat every 5 minutes until cooked (be sure to soak your wooden satay sticks in water before skewering). Depending on how thin your meat is, the satay should cook in 10 to 20 minutes.
8. Serve with jasmine rice and Satay Peanut Sauce for dipping.
2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
World's Hottest Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion Brain Strain
7 Pod Jonah Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Chili Pods, Chili Powder, Chili Flakes,Chili Seeds, Spicy Meat Rubs, Flavored Salts, Spicy Foods and Seasonings
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powder are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!