World's Hottest Chili Peppers Best Recipes
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Trinidad Scorpion Fried Rice Chili Recipe
This Trinidad Scorpion chili recipe is so tasty. And our Trinidad Scorpion Fried Rice Recipe Chili offers many gorgeous flavors and the chilli rush we love.
2 Tbls. butter OR margarine – divided
2 eggs – beaten
2 tablespoons of Trinidad Scorpion Chili Powder
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper – optional
2 cups rice - prepared, cooled
1/2 cup cooked pork, shrimp, OR chicken
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup cooked peas
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Melt 1 Tbls. butter in skillet or wok.
2. Pour eggs into pan and cook, stirring constantly to break up cooked eggs.
3. When cooked through, remove eggs from pan and set aside.
4. Melt 1 Tbls. butter in skillet or wok.
5. Sauté onions and green peppers in butter for 3 minutes.
6. Combine eggs, onions, rice, Trinidad Scorpion Chili Powder and meat.
7. Stir in soy sauce until color of rice is uniform.
8. Stir in peas.
9. Heat only until warm.
2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powder are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!