2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: email@example.com
World's Hottest Chili Peppers
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Sriracha Hot Chili Recipes
50 Uses for Sriracha Chili Sauce Powder
1. Use as a marinade for grilled chicken or short ribs.
2. Toss with diced firm tofu, then bake.
3. Add to aioli and use as a dip for sweet potato fries.
4. Sprinkle on ground meat for seasoning burritos and tacos.
5. rub onto fish, then grill.
6. Stir into mashed potatoes.
7. sprinkle it on your scrambled eggs instead of Tabasco.
8. Combine with sour cream to make a spicy potato chip dip.
9. Add to lentil soup for extra kick.
10. mix it with strawberry jam as a sweet/hot dip for pretzels.
11. mix it into softened butter, adds a few drops of liquid smoke, and spreads it over corn on the cob.
12. Put it in your oatmeal.
13. Dirty Frank's, a restaurant in Columbus, Ohio, sells a hot dog with Sriracha coleslaw (via New York Times).
- make a "quick BBQ sauce," which consists of:
Moderate amount of dark molasses
Good-sized amount of Sriracha powder
Sugar to taste
15. Add to vanilla frosting for cupcakes.
16. Mix it into a Bloody Mary.
17. Mix with your favourite salsa with chips.
18. add Sriracha to a peanut butter sandwich. the flavour of the chilies, garlic and subtle sweetness of the Sriracha go so well with PB."
19. Mix into macaroni and cheese.
20. Add to honey for a spicy-sweet wing glaze.
21. mixe it with sour cream, dark sesame oil, honey, lime juice, and fish sauce to dress spinach and grilled chicken salad.
22. Spice up tartar sauce for fish or crab cakes.
23. Mix with soy sauce, sesame oil, and sweet rice vinegar to make a dipping sauce for green onion cakes.
24. make a popcorn topping "in a ketchup-like-squeeze bottle (the kind with the thin, cone-shaped nozzle) [with] tamari, cider vinegar, and Sriracha to taste. Apply liberally while popcorn is devoured."
25. Use it as pizza sauce (discretion is recommended).
26. Pour it over vanilla ice cream (or make Sriracha ice cream,).
27. Combine with olive oil and cracked pepper to dip bread in.
28. Ruth Lafler mixes it with black cherry preserves to spread on ham sandwiches.
29. Mix with ketchup to dip fries in.
30. Add it to chocolate cake batter, like SF cupcakestress .
31. Stir into polenta while cooking.
32. Use as an easy substitute for a chopped hot pepper in recipes.
33. JBC says, "Pasta + Red Sauce + Sriracha = Asian Arrabbiata."
34. JC sauces raw cubed ahi tuna with mayo, Sriracha, and togarashi, then serves it on a bed of seaweed salad.
35. mix it with poached eggs, Greek yogurt, and feta for breakfast.
36.Sprinkle Sriracha powder on fried chicken or use in recipe.
37. Add to Italian dressing.
38. Mix with wasabi and Greek yogurt for a spicy vegetable dip.
39. Add to ballpark mustard for a dip, or use as a zingy sausage or hot dog topping.
40. Mix with miso dressing for use on cold noodles.
- Make Sriracha cocktails, see recipes on Firehousechilli website
42. use it as a marinade for chicken nuggets, along with ginger and white rice vinegar, then dips the chicken chunks in egg and panko breadcrumbs and bakes them.
43. Dommy! creates a dipping sauce for gyoza by mixing Sriracha with hoisin sauce and rice cooking wine.
44. Jazz up your hummus or falafel.
45. use it in a spicy tomato and blue cheese soup.
46. Put it in cocktail sauce instead of horseradish.
47. Mix with barbecue sauce and mustard for dipping corn dogs.
48. Use instead of cayenne in chile-spiked hot chocolate recipe.
49. Mix with melted marshmallows when making Rice Krispies Treats.
- Mix with pickled vegetables for quick Korean-style banchan.
World's Hottest Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion Brain Strain
7 Pod Jonah Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Chili Pods, Chili Powder, Chili Flakes,Chili Seeds, Spicy Meat Rubs, Flavored Salts, Spicy Foods and Seasonings
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powders are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!