2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: email@example.com
World's Hottest Chili Peppers
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper & Apple Chutney Recipe
This is a recipe for a spicy apple chutney, perfect for serving with cold meats or perhaps a strong cheese.
You can also use Trinidad Scorpion, Ghost Chili, 7 Pot Jonah chili peppers.
Makes about 5 x 210g jars
•1kg cooking apples
•700ml cider vinegar
•1 tablespoon of Carolina Reaper
2 dried Carolina Reaper pods
•1 tablespoon ground coriander
•1 tablespoon paprika
•1 teaspoon seasalt
•1 tablespoon lemon juice
1) Firstly prepare the apples and onions. Decore and chop the apples, peel and chop the onions, finely dice the chillies.
2) Put all the ingredients into a large preserving pan and slowly bring to the boil, stirring regularly until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Simmer for 1.5-2hours stirring occasionally to stop mixture sticking to pan
4) When the mixture reaches setting point (make a channel with spoon - if it fills with liquid immediately, it is not ready) remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
5) Pour into warmed, sterilised jars then seal and allow to cool. Leave in a dark place for at least 2 months before eating to give the flavours time to properly mature.
World's Hottest Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion Brain Strain
7 Pod Jonah Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Chili Pods, Chili Powder, Chili Flakes,Chili Seeds, Spicy Meat Rubs, Flavored Salts, Spicy Foods and Seasonings
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powders are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!