2013 Firehouse Chilli, all rights reserved. I Business No: 37252563526 I International Phone: ++61 3515226071 I Email: email@example.com
World's Hottest Chili Peppers
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
World's Hottest Chili Peppers Best Recipes
Carolina Reaper Thai Spring Rolls! This spring roll recipe can be made with chicken or with baby shrimp if you prefer. Brimming with vegetables and lots of flavor, these spring rolls make a great appetizer or party food.
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 thumb-size piece galangal OR ginger, grated
2 green onions, sliced into matchstick pieces
1 tsp. Carolina Reaper Chili Powder pepper
1/2 cup shredded or finely chopped cabbage
4-6 shiitake mushrooms, cut into matchstick pieces
add 1/2 cup cooked baby shrimp or 1/2 cup cooked chicken
approx. 2 cups bean sprouts
1/2 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1/2 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp. oil, plus more for deep-frying
1 pkg. spring roll wrappers
2 Tbsp. regular soy sauce
2 Tbsp. fish sauce OR vegetarian stir-fry sauce
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1/4 tsp. sugar
Thai sweet chili sauce (available in most supermarkets, Asian section)
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Approx. 1 dozen spring rolls
1. Place 2 Tbsp. oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium to high heat. Add garlic, galangal (or ginger), green onion, and chili. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 1 minute). Stir-frying Tip: Add a little water to the wok/pan when it gets too dry instead of more oil.
2. Add cabbage, mushrooms, and chicken (or shrimp). As you stir-fry, add the sauce. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes, until vegetables have softened. Remove from heat and add bean sprouts, tossing to mix in. Then do a taste test for salt, adding a little more fish or soy sauce if not flavorful enough.
3. To assemble rolls, lay spring roll wrappers on a clean working surface. Place one heaping Tbsp. of filling on each wrapper (if using large wrappers, you will need more). Spread filling along the width of the spring roll wrapper - you'll want to do this 2/3 of the way down, closer to you so you have room to roll it. Try not to include too much of the liquid left from the wok/pan (a slotted spoon works well for this).
4. Sprinkle some of the fresh coriander and basil over the filling. Then fold the left and right sides of wrapper over filling. Lift up the end nearest you and tuck over, rolling upwards. Secure by dipping your fingers in some water and wetting the end, "pasting" it shut.
5. To fry spring rolls, place some oil (about 1 inch deep) in a wok or deep-sided frying pan over medium-high heat. When oil begins to form snake-like lines across the bottom of the pan, the oil is starting to heat up. To test it, dip one corner of a spring roll into the oil. If it begins to sizzle and cook, the oil is ready.
6. Using tongs, place spring rolls in oil, allowing them to fry about 1 minute on each side. Spring rolls are done when they turn light to medium golden-brown (see photo). Place on paper towels (or a clean dish towel) to drain while you finish frying the rest.
7. Serve spring rolls while still hot with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, or your own dipping sauce (see recipe below).
TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIPPING SAUCE: Mix 1/3 cup plum sauce with 3 Tbsp. soy sauce. Add Carolina reaper dried chili Flakes as desired.
World's Hottest Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion Brain Strain
7 Pod Jonah Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Chili Pods, Chili Powder, Chili Flakes,Chili Seeds, Spicy Meat Rubs, Flavored Salts, Spicy Foods and Seasonings
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powders are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!