World's Hottest Chili Peppers
A Different Kind Of Global Warming
All Pricing In USD $
World's Hottest Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion Brain Strain
7 Pod Jonah Chili Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Chili Pods, Chile Powder, Chili Flakes,Chili Seeds, Spicy Meat Rubs, Flavored Salts, Spicy Foods and Seasonings
All Natural Fiery Spice Blends
Home Of The World's Super Hot Chili Pepper
Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and hot chile powder are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!
You can also replace the Carolina Reaper with Trinidad Scorpion, 7 Pots Chile Peppers, all variety of chili peppers will bring their own unique flavors to this Hot Sauce Recipe.
The easiest and, arguably, tenderest pulled pork comes out of the slow cooker. We coat pork shoulder with a spice rub of dark brown sugar, carolina reaper chile powder, cumin, and cinnamon, then cook it on a bed of garlic and onions moistened with chicken broth. Six to ten hours later, the juiciest spiciest pork imaginable is ready to be shredded and served. This no-fuss spicy recipe makes enough to feed a crowd.
Spicy Carolina Reaper Chile Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
1 (4-1/2- to 5-pound) boneless pork shoulder (pork butt), twine or netting removed
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon carolina reaper chile powder
1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
6 medium garlic cloves, smashed
1 large yellow onion, coarsely chopped
1 (3-1/2-ounce) package Achiote Rojo, crumbled
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 pounds tomatillos, quartered
Total Time: 5 hrs
Active Time: 20 mins
Makes: 6 servings, plus leftovers
1. Place all of the ingredients except the tomatillos in the crock of a seven-quart slow cooker. Spread everything around evenly.
2. Evenly spread the tomatillos on top of the other ingredients.
3. Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours, or on high for 4 to 5 hours, till the pork is fall-apart tender. When ready, remove the meat from the pot and set it aside.
4. Scoop out about half of the juices, skim most of the fat, and set the liquid aside. Return the meat to the pot and shred it with the remaining juices. If the meat is too dry, simply add more of the reserved cooking liquid.
5. Make sandwiches or tacos and enjoy!